- 6 anatomically-correct arm/shoulder panels allow for a natural range of motion for a faster, smoother paddle with less effort
- Industry-leading technology tested and approved by elite swimmers will redefine the expectations in the surf wetsuit market
- Lower-profile collar adds comfort and increased durability, ensuring that the suit stays intact and in place
- X-MAX Seam Seal technology uses a liquid seam seal, triple layer of glue, and double-blind stitching to ensure long-lasting waterproof seams
WARMTH WITHOUT WEIGHT
Microfleece technology on the inside of the suit radiates heat back onto your body for the warmest, lightest surf yet.
X-MAX heat technology allows the Blacks Fullsuit to be worn in much lower water temperatures than a typical 2mm suit.
Supratex abrasion resistant knee shields offer stress-resistant strength. Liquid Seam seal seams (double blind-stitched, taped and triple layer of glue) allows for strength and water tight flexibility.
- White X logo on the chest, left arm and below the Velcro
- Forearm catch panels for effective “catch-pull” stroke
- Fully adjustable Velcro neck closure
- 2” zipper protector flap inside the suit
- Sturdy zipper + 30” lanyard with 1” Velcro patch for versatile fastening
- Fabric: Exterior: 100% Super X-FLEX neoprene/Interior: 80% Super
- Hand wash
- Wrap-around smooth skin panel for durability and grip while paddling
- X logo branding on chest, left leg and back for signature brand style
- 2/2 58-68 degree water temperature range
- 4/3 50-57 degree water temperature range